Hello!
I've decided to start blogging again after not blogging at all for years. I know there's a million bloggers out there so I don't really expect to be the next big thing, but I just want to share whatever I'm interested in at the current moment with friends, family, and maybe the occasional person who accidentally finds me on Google.
The theme of my blog is that there is no theme at all. I enjoy writing and need to do some writing for my current job as well, so I figure if I get into the habit of writing for fun again it will come more naturally when I need to for work.
So...let's start with a little bit about me. I am a newlywed (like, REALLY new...I got married on August 13th). I live in the Lehigh Valley (an hour or so north of Philly) with my husband Carlos and my badly behaved Yorkie, Stitch. My hobbies include Pure Barre, being an obsessed dog mom, makeup and beauty products, and I guess I can now add blogging to the list. I like a bunch of other stuff too as you'll soon see in my posts. I got my bachelors from Penn State and have part of my MBA from Lehigh. Anyone who knows me knows that I have been planning to finish my MBA for years but have come up with every excuse in the book to postpone doing so. Nobody's perfect, right? I currently work in digital marketing for an industrial piping company; a position I started very recently. I went through a pretty drastic career change recently but I do finally feel like I found the right fit.
Well, time to get started...hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment